[Cdt-l] POD and Disco back in Colorado...

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 20:51:32 CDT 2008

For those who know POD and Disco (be it from the CDT or PCT), I am happy to report they are back in Colorado after a wonderful journey on the PCT.

This was POD's Triple Crown completion...cool beans, eh?

About a dozen of the Colorado hiker trash drove up to a home in the foothills between Denver and Boulder. We greeted out friends in style! (meaning we told jokes, had a few beers and offered many congrats).

Congratulating your friends on a journey completed is almost as good as completing the journey yourself. :)

http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=195d12156b085f713575fbb96e8c2708&entry_id=5470

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com