[Cdt-l] GPS and Maps (howzitdone?)

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:54:04 CST 2009

Listen to this guy! He knows, and saved the mental health of many a
hiker this year...I can't imagine how many hours it took him to put
out such an accurate program...One caveat, however, Daniel-I didn't
realize until I got down to southern NM that you had started in the
bootheel and had no need to include the Columbus route...by then I had
become, um, use to not being lost every day. Thank you again.
zen quake