[Cdt-l] Permits

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Jan 28 17:46:58 CST 2009

Just like Sly said. You may have to talk them out of watching the "bear video".

I actually got our Glacier permit by phone from East Glacier. Two Medicine was closed by the time we got there so we would have had to go to St Marys. They gave me the permit number. The ranger at Goat Haunt checked us and called in the permit number to see that we were legal. She even questioned us to see that we stayed in the assigned campsites.

Ken