[Cdt-l] Looking for fellow sobos

George Brewster g at brewster.org
Tue Jun 2 00:41:08 CDT 2009

Hey all,
I'm getting everything together to start hiking south in a couple weeks
and wanted to see who else is doing the same.
My impression is that trail community is not necessarily easy to come by
on the CDT, so I'm interested in meeting up with other sobos to start the
trail.
My plan is to start walking sometime around the weekend of the 13th to
14th, but I'm flexible as I'm still working out travel arrangements (is
there a way to get from Kalispell to East Glacier without spening $200 on
a one-way car rental or hitching?).
Anyway, let me know if you're interested in meeting up, and good luck to
everybody. I'm excited to get back on the trail.

-George