[Cdt-l] Complete on-line topo maps for the Big Sky variant- Butte Super Cut off

Jack Haskel norcalhiker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:36:27 CST 2010

Thanks for the work on mapping the Butte Cutoff. I'll be looking in to using it! Some feedback: Your website loads poorly on my Mac using both Firefox and Safari. The text is overlayed and difficult to read. It'd be REALLY nice to have a central repository of maps. It's hard to keep track of where CDT info is and I fear that those who haven't read this post will not know about the existence of your maps.

    Cheers!
        Jack