[Cdt-l] GPS and TOPO! ready files (based on Jonathan's Google, Earth file)

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 20:43:31 CST 2010

Jack,

On the CDT, please don't kick down cairns the way you were so proud of doing
on the PCT.  There are many places where they are important on this
lesser-marked trail.  They sure helped me in a number of places on the CDT.
I know you've said that you feel GPS technology should be utilized by all
hikers, but please leave any CDT cairns standing, for those of us who like a
nice visual confirmation on the ground once in a while.

Dr Bob