[Cdt-l] So who is hiking this year: starting date, direction & location

Walkmoore1 at aol.com Walkmoore1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 20:54:28 CDT 2010

My husband, Randy "Macon Tracks", and I plan to start SOBO around June  15
(we plan to be at the park a couple of days before that)...the only glitch
right now is that Randy has a broken foot!!!!  We're crossing our  fingers
that the bone is healing on schedule.  Janie "Not  Yet"

In a message dated 3/29/2010 11:09:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,