[Cdt-l] grizzlies

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Mar 29 22:37:57 CDT 2010

That's very very rare... and in most cases, with some knowledge you can
move the odds of that sort of thing to basically zero. You're much more
likely to get struck by lightning, or fall off a cliff, or get hit by a
car while hitching, or get bit by a rattler, or get swept away by a
river, or be attacked by a swarm of yellowjackets... hmm, maybe this
list isn't helping. Good luck out there!

-Jonathan