[Cdt-l] pyramid tarp for tall people

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:04:14 CST 2011

Oware, MLD, .. and many others have mids that fit your requirements.
For two plus gear that want to keep it simple and keep the weight
down, I'd consider the MLD Trailstar because of it's reliability and
pitching options:
http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=102

--
For details about our winter pool sessions go to:
http://sebagocanoeclub.org/pool-sessions.html