[Cdt-l] GPS + Map Question

Peanut Eater pnuteater at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:14:26 CST 2011

I sure hope so since I bought the same GPS/Spot unit for my CDT thru hike
this summer. I have found a variety of tracks that include the Ley route and
the "official" CDT route through Colorado (they are rarely the same path).
Also, using the Topo software and the Yogi directions, I have created the
Creede route as a .gpx file. Contact me off line and I'll send you the links
for whatever you need.

Peanut Eater