[Cdt-l] Wifi only device on trail?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:15:14 CDT 2012

I wasn't even aware of this class of devices,  kind of a souped up MP3
player with wifi.  I really like the small size.  Of course it is a bit
pricey considering I have no interest in using it for video or much else
besides email and the very occasional pod-cast or book.  I was thinking of
bringing a keyboard if I could find one - again weight being a premium.

Thanks for the idea,  I'll look into these devices more.

Day-Late