[Cdt-l] mountain bikes on... mainly the cdt-l

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 02:56:29 CST 2012

Why don't we frame the matter another way:

We can disagree without being disagreeable. Actually we'd better, now that the forum has a moderator at the switch once again. Thanks to Ryan on that.

- Brett

--------

>>On this subject?  No.   The CDT is, by law, hiker and horse compatible. If you throw bikes into the mix, then somewhere, sometime, someone gets hurt.
Horses DO NOT get along with bikes.  Went through this crap in PA.  The CDT doesn't need it.
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] Mountain bikes on the CDT

Can't we all....just get along?