[Cdt-l] CDT paintings for sale

Adrienne Marshall amarshall813 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 13:02:58 CST 2012

*Hi everyone,
I am a thru-hiker and artist, and I completed a southbound CDT thru-hike
this year. Along the way, I painted watercolors as a way to record the
experience and engage with the landscape. I wanted to let the community
know that I am offering paintings (both originals and prints) for sale. For
those of us that love the CDT, these paintings can serve as a colorful and
unique reminder that the trail is always out there. They would also make a
great gift for any CDT lover in your life!

To view the paintings and get more details, visit my blog at :
http://adriennehikes.wordpress.com/. Thanks and happy holidays!

--Machine
(a.k.a. Adrienne Marshall)*