[Cdt-l] NM Wolf/cdts Gps points

Dan Bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 14:31:38 CST 2013

In 2011 I walked the Wolf/CDTS route across New Mexico and took GPS waypoints. These were not taken from maps but were taken at various landmarks along the way. The accuracy was usually estimated by the gps at less than 15 feet. You van find my points at:
http://bedore.org/2011_CDT_New_Mexico.html

I used the Wolf/CDTS Book and the Ley maps. I found them adequate and rarely used the Gps to navigate.

Dan Bedore
www.bedore.org