[Cdt-l] sam hughes

Eric White ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 16:56:16 CDT 2013

I am all for recognizing Sam at Crazy Crook, but we shouldn't rush into a name change. I'm sure some of the CDT gurus can give us a more accurate history of why it is called Crazy Cook. I don't want the Native Americans, the BP, the illegals, the BLM, the Federales or the Mennonites across the fence - to get upset with the CDT. Mini Mart