[Cdt-l] Couple of questions

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Sun Oct 6 01:23:02 CDT 2013

I second Frisco. You don't even need to rent a car as there is a shuttle
that goes directly to/from the Denver airport. There are also local shuttles
between Frisco, Silverthorne, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, etc. Or rent
bicycles and take the bike paths. My wife and I had a great time there, lots
of good restaurants.

Ron