[Cdt-l] New Mexico CDT Signage-2

Tyler tystandage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 08:38:01 CST 2014

Thanks for the info. That was the impression I got. I'll definitely have my
GPS loaded with way points and my maps and compass packed. Should be a fun
adventure.

As far as water in the fall goes, I'm under no illusions there. I plan on
having plenty of water stashes and staying up to date on the water
situation generally. What is the best water report for NM CDT? Is it BLM,
or is there another list that is updated by hikers? Or are there even
enough CDT hikers from September through November to keep good current
information?