[Cdt-l] Garmin eTrex 30 and 2000 Waypoint Limit ?

Larry Swearingen larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Sat Jan 18 12:02:06 CST 2014

Hi all and especially Jerry Brown,

Trew and I both have Garmin eTrex 30’s that have a 2000 Waypoint Limit.
Is that enough to hold all the New Mexico Official Route and the Alternate
Route Waypoints ?   I don’t know how many there are and not sure how to find out.

I’ve read about converting the Waypoints to POI’s but not sure how to use those.

Right now I’m really only interested in the New Mexico Segment.
I’m planning on hiking the Wyoming Segment later in the summer.

Larry
Hoodad