[pct-l] shoes

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:53:00 CST 2006

IMHO, boots are not a good choice for this trail. You need something well
ventilated for the desert, preferably white or at least a lite color as not
to absorb to much heat from the sun, and a shoe that will dry fast when wet
and it will get wet. My 4 point crampons fit well on my NB shoes, but we
won't know until April if we will even need crampons or ice axes.
Carl