[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:12:12 CDT 2007

I unsuccessfully looked for IE options to force word wrap when using the IE
browser on the Archives.

I even tried Firefox - no luck.

So the problem of viewing the Archives that have long sentences remains.

Of course for current posts, using gmail or other email programs DOES do a
great job of word wrapping long sentences, but the problem is viewing the
Archives - not current posts.

Someone out there probably has a solution.

- armchair