[pct-l] Fire closure of (north) section K detour

Judson judsonwb at jeffnet.org
Thu Aug 16 13:27:20 CDT 2007

Maybe we should stop calling it the Section K detour. I'm not getting the
impression that anybody with the power to do something is super concerned
about the state of the original route. Between this, and the Timberline
Trail, and the Wonderland Trail, the state of NW trails is getting pretty
depressing.