[pct-l] 2008 PCT caravan

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 15:25:06 CDT 2007

[pct-l] 2008 PCT caravan
Hey Ground Pounder,
No way, we are not sharing our women with anybody.
Besides, at your age, I am not sure you can handle such a
straineous expedition...you know, with young hiker chicks and all.
Does Cathy know about this?
ON  SECOND  THOUGHT......do you have young, good looking hiker chicks
you can bring along?......send hiker chick pictures.....in bikinies or hot
pants.

PS....due to overwelming demand there may be a cover charge for this
expedition.

JMT Reinhold
Switchback's 2008 PCT Caravan Expedition Manager

Gound Pounder Bill wrote:

"How's Your Trail"?   Hey Switchback, Can't You Put it off for two years?
Then I could go along too. Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"