[pct-l] Trail Angel construction.....

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Mar 23 02:53:35 CDT 2007

What all needs to be done? I can be pretty handy (for a gal) but I can't
lift TOO heavy at this present time. I'm tied up this weekend with a
previous committment- my best friend is having surgery, and I'm the
designated babysitter over the weekend, or I'd be at the gathering in
Seattle this weekend, most likely. =) But I can be available nearly any
other time, I'd need a ride. I live near Kapowsin. If that is any help,
don't hesitate to contact me at my private email addy, ok? If not,
that's ok too.

I'm a bit far at present to be a Trail Angel, but we have considered
actually moving closer to the trail further north and perhaps doing
something about that. ;) Of course, it's still all talk, but it does
revolve around something I've always wanted to do, which is run a
campground, mainly for hikers/tent campers. I always said too that those
who actually HIKE in would be able to camp free of charge- I always
figure if they walk in, they generally don't have alotta cash on them,
and perhaps I would leave a donation jar on the counter or something
like that. Just a thought........I'm so sick of listening to RV's when I
want to go camping that I could throw up.  I just figured that if you
came with a tent or hiked in, you wanted peace and quiet, not listen to
someone's genset at 68db or higher.....along with stinky diesel engines
that pollute the air, etc.....Tent/ hiker campgrounds are quickly
becoming a thing of the past, and there actually still is a demand for
them. Hmmmm....its a thought.....anything from out there??

Ronnie Jo

Peace!!
Ronnie Jo