[pct-l] 2008 Kickoff After Action Report

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Apr 28 08:21:09 CDT 2008

Lies and slander, I say! Here's the truth as I see it:

> 9.  Someone TP'd my Pirate Lair  table area while I was out goofing
off.
> strongly suspect who this  was.  I know it had to be that infamous
trail-
> water
> mad  scientist, AsABat.  But I cannot actually catch him doing it each
> year.

The truth is the Trail Pirate was trying to SELL TOILET PAPER. Yes,
there was plenty available in the restrooms this year, and someone even
put several rolls in the hiker box, but the Pirate was trying to sell
the stuff at 25 cents a sheet. He told me this himself. The truth is he
left it out when he went cavorting around Pine Valley and the wind came
out and blew it all over the place. Litter, that what it's called. It
certainly couldn't have been me. I have an alibi. I was drinking
lemonade over by the kitchen.

AsABat