[pct-l] PCTA Membership

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 9 11:15:22 CST 2008

It seems odd to me that it would be more expensive after the first year.
This makes it more expensive to not hike than to hike. (Well, now there's an
incentive.)

But seriously, I tend to contiuned paying sues when there's some kind of
"associate" membership that is reduced for those who wish to provide support
but can't afford to continue at the level they did when they were actively
using the trail.

Associate memberships tend to come with reduced perks like no newsletter, or
no voting privileges, etc. It does continue to be a source of revenue from
those who are no longer active but want to help support stuff.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com