[pct-l] Walking 10,000 miles 12,000 years ago!

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 18:15:35 CST 2008

Stone Dancer,

Ha, ha, haaaa!!!? Nope, I haven't seen a mammoth in a while.? They were around when I first hiked the trail around 1977 BC!!

The archaeologists think that the "old ones"?may have sailed down the coast of BC rather than walked, those sissies.? The book doesn't show any maps, so you're out.? No fantasy hike, no Tierra del Fuego, no ticky, no washy.? Nada.

Greg