[pct-l] The ADZ CONTOVERSY AS IT APPEARS TO AN OUTSIDER

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 16:56:02 CST 2008

In a message dated 2/29/2008 5:38:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gkesselr at whidbey.com writes:

Nope,  never set foot on it, and probably won't.  My responses have been
then I hope the PCT never becomes like  that.

Yeah, we'll leave that for another time.  However, I'll leave a few
thoughts.  I like the PCT better in atleast one huge respect, and that's  the over all
scenic quality.  What's better on the AT?

More water
More wildlife
More species
Longer window