[pct-l] WA. Sec. H - White Pass to Bridge of the Gods

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun Jul 20 09:10:42 CDT 2008

Good morning, Hoosier Daddy,

I believe the area should be reasonably open, in fact, I plan to be there on
a trail maintenance project from 2-9 August.

See:  ://www.trailprojects.com/projectsdatabase.html  and look for the
McCall
Basin, Goat Rocks Wilderness project in the Washington section.

Usually someone scouts these areas prior to planning an extensive pack-in
project.  Say "hi" as you pass us southbound.

Steel-Eye