[pct-l] PCT Mom: Re: "Oregon don't look good"

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:24:29 CDT 2008

I'm glad you put that up. Each year the hikers look at me like I'm an air
head when I tell them about damage on the trail and slower going than
normal. I get all my info from hikers, forest service and trail maintenance
folks for up here. I've never set foot on the trail but I bet I know what
you're going to see before you do.

Thanks to all those who bust their butts making the trail passable for all
the hikers each year. If all that annual damage wasn't partially cleared
each season there would be no trail left.

PCT MOM