[pct-l] Yosemite Section in September!

Jesica Deputy deputydan01 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:12:08 CDT 2008

Dearest PCT list,

I am in the midst of planning to hike a portion of the PCT in mid-September.  I will make the trek with a few of my friends!  We have all done lots of hiking and camping but only some backpacking.  I would love to pick somone's brain who has hiked the Yosemite section from Tuolumne Meadows to Sonora Pass (or possibly even through to echo lake resort).  I have some books and have picked through the website which seems to have limited information.  Let me know if you're willing to help a fellow hiker!

Jes Deputy
deputydan01 at hotmail.com