[pct-l] SuperSecretes of Backpacking - Sanitation

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 03:56:06 CDT 2008

I found at mean old WalMart the Germ X Hand Sanitation Spray.  It weighs in at .6 ounces.  The mini bottle of hand gel I was using weighs .5 ounces.  But I like the spray better.  I think it gives better coverage for less product used.

I keep this with my bathroom kit and TP.  There is no reason not to be as clean and sanitary as possible on the trail.  I suspect people get sick out there due to poor cleanliness habits (and unknown dehydration).  I don't have any proof of that, but it is my suspicion.

Later, You Know Who