[pct-l] Trail reports about downed trees

Dan Larson dan.uhaul.larson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:19:02 CST 2009

Re: Glacier Peak in WA. I'd definitely stay on the actual PCT (old route or
whatever). Lots of progress--bridges and maintenance--up to Milk Creek.
There was a crew working on a new bridge there last August (further
downstream from the old one). Milk Creek to Suiattle was really hard to
follow, but there was a huge log straddling Suiattle--hopefully, it will
still be around this summer.

Dan