[pct-l] TP - pack it out or bury it

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 20:17:53 CST 2009

Actually...the hole should be atleast 8" and also be 200' from any water source if ur poopin...100' if ur just peein....but the water on the toilet paper...if u must leave it is a splendid idea...as long as it is biodegradable and doesn't have have any perfumes, colors or other un-natural chemicals in it.

patti