[pct-l] Amtrak stop near Stevens Pass, Washington

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:44:54 CDT 2009

There has been an amtrak bus that stopped in Skykomish from Seattle to
Spokane and vice versa for some time. I used it in 2008 to get back to
the trail from Seattle after a few zero days. If you prefer to use
Skykomish to travel from, you can get a ticket for that bus (which
stops by the gas station along highway 20 in skykomish) from
amtrak.com as well.