[pct-l] Snake marks

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 22:40:27 CDT 2010

If marking the trail doesn't work, maybe we can get a new kind of trail angel to position themselves at each spot along the trail that thru-hikers see a rattler to warn them of the impending danger.  OK, said toungue in cheek, but I don't get it, why do we need to dummy up the trail like this.  This is the wilderness folks and when we set out to attempt this thru-hike, it seems to me that we shouldn't need these markings and such.  The guy that made the markings did just fine without them, why not allow your fellow hikers behind you to share the same unknown.

Not signaling you out Sheperd, just stating a different view.

Elevator