[pct-l] Need BBQ Grills The annual begging session

Monty Tam montypct at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:01:39 CDT 2010

HELP!!!!
The Kick Off food service needs 6 more gas BBQ Grills with propane tanks in good working condition to cook 1000 hamburgers and vege burgers.  This will reduce a one hour waiting line to almost no waiting at all.
We need people to bring them from home or wherever they can find them.
We need donations to buy new ones so we don't have to keep begging like this every year.

To help please contact Warner Springs Monty at montypct at gmail.com or760.612.5222 or earmark a donation "For BBQ Grill" online through the Kick Off donation page http://tinyurl.com/ygbwtl9

Each grill loaned gives you 100 trail angel points.
A very good working grill donated gets 200 trail angel points.
A new BBQ Grill donated gets 500 trail angel points and your name or business on the Kick off website.
Each dollar donated is worth five trail angel point.  Our current funds for this are at ZERO.

These point are like credit card points that never get redeemed, but they look real nice in the promotions.

Thank You
Warner Springs Monty

PS  We also need people to bring clean 5 gallon plastic buckets to donate or loan to the food service area.

The Fun Goes Up when the Weight Goes Down
-Warner Springs Monty Tam
Lightweight Backpacking
www.trailjournals.com search Monty