[pct-l] What do others do to get/stay in shape

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Aug 18 19:09:17 CDT 2010

Off and on for the last couple of years I've had sore knees at times.  I
started taking 1000 mg (1 gram) of glucosamine sulfate (available at
WalMart) twice a day. seems to help. MedLine says it has  positive evidence
to support helping with knee osteoarthritis (mild-to-moderate) involving
the knee cartilages.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>