[pct-l] GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 08:05:02 CST 2010

Snow Bunny - Evader Reinhold writes: Yes Switchback, the guys are very protective of their women and are gunning for me all the time.  That is why I am on the move all the time and never in one place to long.
Like you said....''a moving target is harder to hit''.  YES,.... I am a man on the run....always chased by the women and their jealous boyfriends and husbands.  As a matter of fact, that is how I got to be a speed hiker....trying to avoid being captured by on the trail to long hiker babes.  So far I have managed to outrun them....but, I'm afraid, as I get older some of them are going to capture me and have their way with me.
Switchback replies: Their (hiker babes and Female Leadership Terminator Types) way with you will be to auction you off on the PCT to the local Indians as a camp slave --- a wood fetcher, a tipi erector, a water carrier, and a buffalo dung fire fuel collector.  Your Indian and PCT name will be Heap Big Buffalo Dung.  That's pretty cool.  I do not think I have ever heard of a trail name like that.  It is descriptive, appropriate, and memorable.  What more could you ask for?  No thanks is necessary for this trail community service.  It is what I do.