[pct-l] Resupply

Brandon Reed brandon.reed2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 21:11:32 CST 2010

I love this site, there are a plethora of answers for all my questions. I am
considering between mailing resupplies and buying along the way. I have heard
both ways and everyone has their own opinions on what is the best way. All I
want to know is if there are enough towns conveniently located along the way
with right supplies (i.e. food, first aid, gear, etc.) for me to not have to
ship 30 resupply boxes? And, which would be cheaper? I have to quit my job to do
this and will be poor and homeless, so if you see a guy on the trail with a sign
that says "will hike for food", its me!!!

 Brandon Reed