[pct-l] Outrageous Marketing Ploy

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 12:02:18 CDT 2011

Yes, once again the Pirate's Roost-Lair will be in business at campsite #22.
I will arrive from Warner Springs Resort on Friday morning.  Outstanding
services will be provided with my world famous 150% money back guarantee.  This
is a Kickoff special.  I you are not totally satisfied with any product or service
from the Pirate's Lair, your money will be cheerfully refunded.  No questions asked.

--- Tyvek ground cloths
--- One ounce hands-free umbrella holders
--- Florescent painted shelter stakes
--- Hiker humor and jokes
--- SuperSecret of Backpacking seminar on Friday at 2:30 PM
--- Gear weighing
--- Meet Big Stinky and Little Stinky the Trail Skunks, the Lair mascots
--- Snacks and treats
--- Dehydrated water and trail snow cones
--- Beautiful First Mates to serve customers
--- Pirate tattoos
--- Etc., etc., etc.

The secret word to enter the Lair area is "Jack Daniel's".

Your obedient servant.

Switchback the Trail Pirate