[pct-l] Sierra Snow Update

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:40:55 CDT 2011

Dear Reinhold, Switchback,

Okay okay, I've counted to ten and I've calmed down.  Please understand that
I have been dealing with some very emotional issues this winter which tends
to make me hit the comfort food.  Let's just say that I'm a little touchy
because I will be bringing about 5 lbs more "pirate booty" to camp #22 this
year.  So be sensitive before making me the "butt" of the jokes!  I hope to
make those 5 extra pounds of "pirate booty" disappear along the trail.

Melanie