[pct-l] Melanie & Reinhold

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 00:22:43 CDT 2011

Melanie,....my scrumptious little one.....I'm glad you have calmed down.
Don't let that   "BRUTE"  Switchback upset you.
Come to your  "Sugar Daddy"......I will rub your back , kiss your little
toes
and make you forget all those bad tings Switchback said.

Your Sugar Daddy
JMT Reinhold
Melanie wrote:
Dear Reinhold, Switchback, Okay okay, I've counted to ten and I've
calmed down.
Please understand that I have been dealing with some very emotional
issues this winter which tends to make me hit the comfort food.
Let's just say that I'm a little touchy because I will be bringing about
5 lbs more "pirate booty" to camp #22 this year.
So be sensitive before making me the "butt" of the jokes!
I hope to make those 5 extra pounds of "pirate booty" disappear along
the trail.

  Melanie
Switchback wrote: /
Scarecrow Reinhold writes:
And please Melanie and Sugar Moma,......don't //throw me into Lake
Morena at 5 in the morning.
The water will be col//d....I am not well insulated like
Switchback......I'm just a lean hiking //machine,
and I will be freezing.
Stick with the original plan....throw //Switchback in the lake....he has
more insulation. //
Switchback has so much insulation, he could hike naked at the North Pole
//and not feel the cold
//Switchback replies:
It will be very hard to throw me in anything. I will //be warm in my
kingsize motel bed Saturday and Sunday mornings.
I don't need //any insulation while I am relaxing surrounded by down
pillows and //comforter. /