[pct-l] Waterproof overmitts

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:50:39 CST 2011

OR stopped making those several years ago.  Too bad as I thought it was
their best product.  The closest thing I've found that does the same is was
from ULA but I didn't see them on their web site anymore.   They were tyvek,
I think and only held up okay (I used them with trekking poles).  I guess
you could just make your own if you know how to sew.  There is a free
pattern on-line for mittens.

MLD has some mitts made of eVent:

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=51

Be prepared for some sticker shock - they are pretty pricey.

Day-Late