[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 16:30:00 CST 2011

please don't take it as a personal attack,
as i said in my last post ... its not about your right to hunt snakes, the
question was about calories;  it is always more efficient to just keep walking.
the knife to kill the snake is going to weigh more than the meat you'd get form
the snake. and at least the food the weight goes down when you eat it.

the trailpooper thing was supposed to be funny (and i stand by the fact that it
was !)... i assume you'll bury your poop and do all the stuff good down to earth
hikers do.

as long as you respect the laws,  we have no qualms or reason to moan about
it.   but you can't kill snakes in the national parks, which is all but a few
miles of the trail.  as for private land you need permission, but that might not
be hard ot get since that area is cow country.

Fires are varied based on area ... i'm sure you'll eucate yourself on that
closer to time as we find out how wet or dry the dessert will be.

as for all your other plans, particularly about the cancer fundraiser, all i can
say is GOOD LUCK WITH IT. and i mean that.  it's a noble cause.

anyways i'll see you out there,
~Paul