[pct-l] Partner

jamie szewczyk jamie.szewczyk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 15:02:17 CST 2011

Hey everyone!!!!
I am so excited about this upcoming hike its unbelievable.  I really believe this will be the most rewarding experience in my life up until now.  However, unfortunately, my hiking partner bailed out on me.  As a 29 year old female, I refuse to hike alone because of the obvious dangers and also the fact that I think the paranoia and loneliness would affect my journey inward and otherwise.  Is there anyone out there that is also looking for a hiking partner or is there a group that I could hike with that is planning on hiking 20 plus miles per day?