[pct-l] SOBO

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:46:40 CST 2011

Thanks Devon.
Few people believe me when I say the trail is harder to navigate sobo than
nobo.  It's nice to hear it from another sobo-er.... confirms that I'm not
(totally) crazy.

:)

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb