[pct-l] Early Hikers

T.Rem toddremy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:19:41 CDT 2012

Me and 10 other early hikers hunkered down up at Mike's place up on
Chihuahua Valley Road at around 5000 feet.  It was crazy windy up there and
we got some pretty wild snow and cold weather.  Seven people packed into
the RV like sardines!!  Myself and 3 others took the shack and were
damn grateful for it- thanks Mike, where ever you are!  We left donations
for the cause.

I hope no-one got caught outside in that stuff- it would've been a really,
really rough time.

I took one zero day on the 14th to wait out the storm- some of the earlier
starters had been in that RV for 2 or 3 days!!  We all walked the 24 miles
to Paradise Cafe today and enjoyed the burgers we'd all been dreaming about.

Todd "Pockets"