[pct-l] Sleeping bag liner

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 09:36:16 CST 2012

>From my experience, here are the advantages of using the silk sleeping bag liner:
     1) You can bring a lighter bag. The liner improves its warmth by over 9 degrees F.
     2) It helps to keep the inside of the bag clean.
     3) It is easy to clean it on the trail . I simply rince it out (no soap) and hang it. Being so light, it dries quickly.
     4) Mine only weighs 4 6 ounces.
     5) Versitiliy. On a warm night, until it cools off, I sometimes just sleep in just the liner - on top of the bag.

MendoRider-Hiker