[pct-l] Oregon Section Hikers

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 18:37:32 CDT 2012

>There were at least two very nice camp spots at Kangaroo Meadows - with flat spots and even fire rings. (I did not make a fire) You have to hike across the meadow to reach them. I recall that they were above the grass and just below the hills. They are on the opposite side from the PCT.

That might be why I didn't see them...I didn't go snooping, except for walking over to that limestone sink-hole.  I'd camped at Beardog Spring and was making for Lower Devils Peak anyway and I still had plenty of daylight.
The water looked kind of green and stagnant and yucky, even in late June.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR