[pct-l] To SPOT or not to SPOT [AND] Money along the

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:58:47 CDT 2012

Yogi answered the money question,  as far as a GPS,  if you are heading
into a very snow covered Sierras AND you are not confident in your
navigation skills AND you are not travelling with others than yes a GPS is
a good idea.  Other than that it is basically a luxury - carry one if you
want --  need probably no....

I base this opinion on the fact that 1000's of PCT hikers have completed
the trail without a GPS.

HYOH,

Day-Late